<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://babybumpbundle.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Baby Bump Bundle Blog: It's A Girl: 7 Centerpieces For Your Baby Shower

Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's A Girl: 7 Centerpieces For Your Baby Shower

 

1. Diaper Cake with Wash Cloth Flowers





7. Birdcage Flordal Shabby Chic Centerpiece (by Fujiko's Flowers as seen on Hostess with the Mostess)

You may also like:   

Seven Bars to Set Up at Your Baby Shower Brunch 

5 Gender Reveal Cakes


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 28, 2014 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

SO CUTE! I am in love with those baby feet cake pops!

 
At January 28, 2014 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know - SO cute ! I have always wanted to make cake pops !

 
At January 29, 2014 at 1:56 AM , Blogger Nic said...

These things are too cute! I didn't want to have a baby shower when I was pregnant. But if I had, I would definitely want these items!

chevrons & anchors

 
At January 29, 2014 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks ! I just love all things girly :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home